Florida, Oct 25, 2023 - eNotary On Call is a remote online notarization platform that is
making the notarization process for both notaries and signers easy. Being a leader in
offering an above-par solution, the virtual notary platform is equipping itself with a
comprehensive range of features. The aim is to provide an uninterrupted, quick, and reliable
Henceforth, eNotary On Call is designed to streamline and enhance the notarization method. The platform is set to transform the way documents are authenticated, offering unparalleled convenience, security, and efficiency. And it is empowering every individual and business looking for documents' notarization.
Initially it was focused on resolving the problem of in-person notarization. But now the multiple features release of eNotary On Call is ensuring a seamless and secure notary experience from anywhere in the world.
Key Features of eNotary On Call
For the Customer
- Complete Notarization can be done on a Cell phone browser with no App downloads.
- Cosigners can be added to the Notarization request on any additional devices (multiple device compatibility) from any State in USA or globally.
- Signers can upload a new or corrected document during or before the call. Cosigners can be added on any device (multiple device compatibility) from any State in USA or globally.
- Consigners and witnesses can be added while on the call.
- No additional charges/penalties are imposed for the unavailability at the time of notarization.
For the Notary
- The platform has Notaries who are multilingual. It supports English.
- A notary can join from anywhere in the state they are commissioned in as long as they have their laptop or access to their desktop.
- Biometrics verification is available for the states (Florida, Virginia & more) that allow bypassing the KBA.
- Offers notarization in 15 minutes.
- Multiple modes of payment.
- 10 years of access to the live notarization sessions, audio-video recording.
- Exclusive $25 transactions for document (Adoption papers, Apostille, medical licenses, prenups, divorce, and more) notarization.
Words of Abha Narang, CEO of eNotary On Call
About eNotary On Call
Once again introducing our Remote Online Notarization platform, a cutting-edge solution revolutionizing document notarization across the states. Users can seamlessly access our user-friendly platform for secure online notarization from anywhere. We offer real-time document checks, digital signatures, biometric identification and KBA verification.Our platform provides an environment that helps Notaries adhere to legal requirements, ensuring a streamlined, secure, and trusted notarization process. Embrace the future of remote notarization today!